Job ID: 289422508
Last Updated: 1/22/2018
100% Occupational Medicine Opportunity - Milwaukee
Aurora Health Center - Miller Parkway
(800) 307-7497 ext. 12
* Physician will spend time practicing out of two very busy, well-established locations: Miller Parkway and Burlington clinics
* 100% Occupational Medicine practice
* Structured program with many support features. Rehab, Urgent Care, Employer services and XRay on-site
* Fully integrated, multi-specialty environment including other Occupational Medicine physicians to collaborate with
* Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness is offered
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
View Full Employer Profile