Job ID: 289401457
Last Updated: 7/2/2018
Opening for Urgent Care PA in Tucson, AZ - No Agencies
Northwest Medical Center (Tucson)
Northwest Medical Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an Urgent Care setting. Seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must be comfortable working solo with physician available by phone.
- Minimum of 3 weekend days per month
- Call available but not required
- AZ License required
Candidates duties currently include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining detailed and accurate patient histories
- Performing Physical exams
- Delineating chronic and current health problems
- Ordering routine or specific procedures
- Interpreting findings or outcomes
- Proposing and initiate treatment programs
- Prescribing appropriate medications
- Performing routine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Performing appropriate emergency measures
- Demonstrating proficiency at hospital and/or department specific computer software and technology
Approximately 22,000 physicians employed and independent serve on the medical staffs of 127 CHS-affiliated hospitals in 20 states, opportunities abound for professional networking and support. The hospitals deliver a wide range of health services and function as vitally important members of their local communities. In 2015, 118 affiliated hospitals were named Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. A diverse array of national quality recognitions and honors have been earned by affiliated hospitals including accredited chest pain centers, accredited stroke centers and Centers of Excellence for bariatric services. Affiliated hospitals have the flexibility to meet individual needs and offer competitive recruitment packages and start-up incentives, which may include transition financial assistance and relocation assistance, as well as paid malpractice insurance and CME allowances.
View Full Employer Profile