Job ID: 289401295
Last Updated: 7/2/2018
Neurology Opening in Las Cruces, NM
MountainView Regional Medical Center
Las Cruces, NM a Great Place for Families and Great Climate!
Las Cruces is a sunny climate located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
Too many patients and not enough physicians in thriving Las Cruces New Mexico:
- Join our multi-specialty group practice or an existing private practice
- Interest and training in stroke or epilepsy would be ideal
- Equipment and experienced staff are ready
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric and pain management
Board certification or board qualified with certification in process is required.
Compensation package could include
- Salary + Benefits
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible medical education debt repayment assistance
Approximately 22,000 physicians employed and independent serve on the medical staffs of 127 CHS-affiliated hospitals in 20 states, opportunities abound for professional networking and support. The hospitals deliver a wide range of health services and function as vitally important members of their local communities. In 2015, 118 affiliated hospitals were named Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. A diverse array of national quality recognitions and honors have been earned by affiliated hospitals including accredited chest pain centers, accredited stroke centers and Centers of Excellence for bariatric services. Affiliated hospitals have the flexibility to meet individual needs and offer competitive recruitment packages and start-up incentives, which may include transition financial assistance and relocation assistance, as well as paid malpractice insurance and CME allowances.
View Full Employer Profile