Job ID: 289371259
Last Updated: 5/18/2018
Family Medicine - Rural Health Clinics
Kaweah Delta Medical Center
-Independent Contractor opportunity
- Family Medicine physicians are needed to keep up with patient volumes within our rural health clinics in Exeter, Dinuba and Lindsay.
- Patient ranges from 18 years to geriatrics with the possibility of pediatric. Pediatrician onsite.
- Clinic hours are Monday Thursday 8AM-7PM; Friday 8AM-5PM; Saturday 9AM-3PM; Sunday 9AM-1PM
- Average office patient visits are estimated 2.5-4 patients per hour/15+ patient per day with additional productivity incentives available.
- ER call is rotated among the group.
- Teaching opportunities exist within physician residency programs.
- EMR is Cerner
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required. About 15% of patient population is Spanish only and about 50% speak Spanish and English. Staff is certified through Kaweah Delta Interpreter Services to provide translation as well.
- Board certified or board eligible in their specialty. If candidate is board eligible, they will be expected to sit for their boards upon completion of training.
Life's calling. Answer.
Kaweah Delta Health Care District plays a significant role in the health and well-being of California's great Central Valley.For more than 50 years, we have provided a wide array of state-of-the-art and nationally recognized services.
Kaweah Delta Health Care District has 4,300+ employees and 462+ physicians on staff. The District, as a whole, currently operates581 beds. We offer state of the art facilities including a 452 bed regional medical center, a regional cancer center, a regional heart center, outpatient imaging center, 2 dialysis units, SNF, assisted living facility, Alzheimers center, rehabilitation hospital, mental health hospital, hospice services, home health and outpatient surgery center.
We offer tremendous IT infrastructure with a completely wireless hospital, Inpatient EMR, and FUJI PACS capabilities.These services are available in the hospital, in your office, and in your home.Our medical service area is over 500,000 and we are a Level III traumacenter.More technology can be seen in the MAK pharmacy project, Drager Telemetry system, 64 slice CT, EVO and D'Vinci robotics technology.The hospital is dedicated to technological advancement.
Graduate Medical Education - Kaweah Delta Health Care District is home to 5 residency programs: Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Transitional Year. All residencies are affiliated with UC Irvine.
View Full Employer Profile