Job ID: 289371242
Last Updated: 11/28/2016
Kaweah Delta Medical Center
-Join Established Cardiothoracic Surgery Group Complement and Expand our Current Skillset!
- Strong CABG Program Has Performed Over 6,500 Cases in 16 Years
- 2 Established Surgeons with Combined 20+ Yrs. In Community / 1-3 Call Shared Evenly
- Our Surgeons Performed 271 STS Heart Cases and 80 Thoracic Cases in 2015
-Our Goal is to Expand Minimally Invasive, TAVR, Off Pump and Thoracic Aortic Services
- State of the Art Facilities 2 CVS ORs/1 Hybrid Suite/1 Endovascular Suite/5 Cath Labs
- Excellent Perfusionists, Support Staff and Cardiac Anesthesia - Administer TEE
- Endoscopic Vein and Radial Artery Harvesting Done By RNFAs
-Strong Referral Base - Growing Hospital Based Cardiology Group of 4 Referrers Exclusively to You
- 8 Independent Cardiologists/ Over 1,000 PCIs Performed Per Year
- Service Area Covers 2 Counties 600k+ Patient Lives
-581 Bed Level III Trauma Center Cardiovascular Services Located in New Tower, Clinic on Site
- 20-Bed CVICU & CV Step-Down Unit, 24-Bed Telemetry Unit 24/7 Intensivist Coverage
- 24-Bed Cardiac Telemetry and Step-Down Unit opening in summer of 2018
- 93k ED Visits Annually Fast Track Protocols for MI Patients
- Financially Stable Moodys Bond Rating A3 / Joint Commission Certified
-Group Employment/Full Benefits/Malpractice Coverage Partnership Path
-Hospital Recognized by US News & World Report as High Performing in CABG
-Program Ranked in top 14% Nationally STS Results Better than Like Hospitals
Life's calling. Answer.
Kaweah Delta Health Care District plays a significant role in the health and well-being of California's great Central Valley.For more than 50 years, we have provided a wide array of state-of-the-art and nationally recognized services.
Kaweah Delta Health Care District has 4,300+ employees and 462+ physicians on staff. The District, as a whole, currently operates581 beds. We offer state of the art facilities including a 452 bed regional medical center, a regional cancer center, a regional heart center, outpatient imaging center, 2 dialysis units, SNF, assisted living facility, Alzheimers center, rehabilitation hospital, mental health hospital, hospice services, home health and outpatient surgery center.
We offer tremendous IT infrastructure with a completely wireless hospital, Inpatient EMR, and FUJI PACS capabilities.These services are available in the hospital, in your office, and in your home.Our medical service area is over 500,000 and we are a Level III traumacenter.More technology can be seen in the MAK pharmacy project, Drager Telemetry system, 64 slice CT, EVO and D'Vinci robotics technology.The hospital is dedicated to technological advancement.
Graduate Medical Education - Kaweah Delta Health Care District is home to 5 residency programs: Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Transitional Year. All residencies are affiliated with UC Irvine.
View Full Employer Profile