Job ID: 289357930
Last Updated: 5/14/2018
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Heartland Regional Medical Center (98 beds), located in Marion, Illinois, is seeking a Board Eligible/ Board CertifiedOrthopedic Surgeonto serve the community with excellent care at a hospital-owned clinic.
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive salary or income guarantee
- Relocation Expenses
- Comprehensive benefit package if employed
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential for medical education stipend (during residency/fellowship).
- Potential for medical education debt assistance.
- Possible Visa Sponsorship Available
Marion, IL is located 120 miles southeast of St. Louis, MO and just 60 miles north of Paducah. Longfellow Elementary School in the area is the recipient of the 2006, 2007, 2008 Illinois Honor Roll Spotlight School Award.The area offers access to the Alto Blue Sky Vineyards, Crab Orchard Lake camping for the outdoor enthusiast, the Illinois StarCentre Mall, a Minor League Baseball Team - Southern Illinois Miners,and Roller Derby as well.
View Full Employer Profile