Job ID: 289334493
Last Updated: 5/2/2018
BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Cardiac Associates is looking to employ a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a collegial group of cardiologists covering central and northern New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States". The position will be based in our Laconia office, covering Lakes Region General Hospital, Franklin Regional Hospital, and occasional work at Concord Hospital. Cardiac Associates is employed by Concord Hospital.
Cardiac Associates in Laconia is a well established practice, associated with Cardiac Associates of Concord, looking to expand with high quality, patient focused and knowledgeable physicians. We offer an equitable call schedule of 1:4 rotation for general cardiology at Lakes Region General Hospital.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Quality incentives
Live, work and play in Laconia
Laconia provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Close proximity to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 60 minutes from Laconia
- An abundance of outdoor activities including swimming, boating, golfing, skiing, biking and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent public school systems
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:
Loving your work should not keep you from living your life. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to live well in the communities of Central New Hampshire, which afford four seasons, boundless recreational opportunities, a comfortable pace of life and all of the cultural experiences your seeking. Not far from Boston, the Atlantic Coast, the Lakes Region and the White Mountains, the city of Concord features an eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment, and also serves as the political and financial hub of New Hampshire.
Concord, the capital of New Hampshire, is located on the Merrimack River.
Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord.
Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax.
New Hampshire was ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States award!
View Full Employer Profile