NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional full time Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon. The successful candidate for this position will be BC/BE by the ABOS and have completed an Orthopaedic Trauma fellowship.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization. NorthShore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals - Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital, and Skokie Hospital.
- Join NorthShore's trauma team which includes fellowship-trained, board certified orthopaedic trauma surgeons, all of whom are exclusively dedicated to the highest quality care of individual patients.
- Collaborate with a trauma team that is backed by the latest technology and sophisticated resources at NorthShore Hospitals. Evanston Hospital is a licensed Level I Trauma Center, while Glenbrook and Skokie Hospitals are Level II Trauma Centers.
- Be part of NorthShore Orthopaedic Institute (NOI), which offers the most advanced treatment options, and personally tailored care and rehabilitation approaches for each individual patient. Our integrated team brings shared expertise to a wide range of specialties.
- Become a member of a 900 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 plus office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and an opportunity to work with a world-class interdisciplinary team of medical professionals. Liz Brydacki
9977 Woods Drive, Skokie, IL 60077
Phone: (847) 663-8250 | Fax: (847) 663-8649