Job ID: 289287673
Last Updated: 7/17/2018
Outpatient only practice opportunity at a busy multi-specialty clinic
Aurora Health Center Waukesha
Find your new path.
* Multi-specialty setting directly off of interstate 94
* Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only and supported by Nurse Triage)
* Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus available
* Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
* Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
* Excellent quality of life with proximity to beautiful "Lake Country" and Milwaukee city life
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
View Full Employer Profile