Job ID: 289208541
Last Updated: 10/25/2018
Student Loan Forgiveness up to $200,000 - Starting Income Guarantee up to $290,000 - Marinette
Aurora Bay Area Health Center
(800) 307-7497 ext. 19
Outdoor Enthusiast's Dream Location to Practice Family Medicine!
State-of-the-art practice for the physician who values excellent patient care, strong specialist support and the enduring appeal of woods and water. This multi-specialty clinic in Marinette, Wisconsin, has a great referral base and excellent reputation in the community.
* Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $200,000
* Starting income guarantee up to $290,00 annually
* Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
* Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
* Outpatient positions with excellent call (phone only)
* Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
* Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
* Safe community with top rated schools
The communities of Marinette, Menominee and Peshtigo are located on the shores of Green Bay (Lake Michigan), and an easy drive to major metropolitan areas and international airports. With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons. Exceptional selection of public and parochial schools -- Wisconsin schools are ranked as some of the best in the nation.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
View Full Employer Profile