Nephrology Transplant Physician
Baylor Scott & White Health
Email This Employer
Apply for this position or request more information
Transplant NephrologistBaylor Scott White Health, Central Texas Division, Department of Medicine/Division of Nephrology, seeks an additional Transplant Nephrologist, MD or DO, Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine and by the American Board of Nephrology to join its growing practice.
- The ideal candidate should have expertise in all areas of Renal Transplantation with a commitment to research and education.
- The role includes both inpatient and outpatient management of post-kidney/pancreas as well as solid-organ transplant recipients.
- The position requires active participation in growth of the program (currently on pace for approximately130 kidneys per year) with coverage at outreach clinics and selection/listing including wait list maintenance of pre-transplant candidates.
- Candidates must be able to work with all members of the different solid organ teams and provide all necessary nephrology care to patients.
- Candidates must be certified in all hemodialysis modalities.
- BSWH CTX Nephrology Division currently has 3 transplant nephrologists.
- Candidates will rotate call every three weeks providing 24/7 call for all inpatient care as well as outpatient emergencies.
- Clinical load will consist of a minimum of 3-4 clinics per week.
- Academic appointment predicated on qualification.
- Fellows rotate within Transplant 8 months of the academic year.
Please apply online to job 17015364 at http://jobs.bswhealth.com, contact Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter Deborah.Dixon@bswhealth.org for information.
Location/Facility BSWHMemorial Hospital,Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice Medicine, Transplant Nephrology
Shift/Schedule FT, Days, call
Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
CME reimbursement and paid time off
Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Doctorate Degree in Medicine
Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employeeshallbecurrentlyboardcertifiedin his or her specialtyordemonstrate activepursuitofboardcertificationasdefinedby theappropriatespecialty boardoftheAmerican Board ofMedicalSpecialties or theBureau ofOsteopathicSpecialists.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Known for exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott & White Health includes 44 hospitals, more than 500 patient care sites, 6,000 affiliated physicians and 34,000 employees as well as the Scott & White health plan. Baylor Scott & White Health exists to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
View Full Employer Profile
© 2017 CareerMD.com | 41 East 11th Street, New York, New York 10003
P: (800) 355-2626 | F: (800) 355-2277