UnityPoint Clinic, the state's largest primary physician group, is searching for a full time physician to provide coverage to our three large urgent care locations in the Cedar Rapids area. This position offers:
- Opportunity to practice urgent care medicine in established and well known clinics to the community and neighborhoods they sits in
- Dynamic community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and a multitude of recreational activities
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical
- Excellent benefits including sign-on bonus, CME, 401K/457B, and potential relocation offered
- Recognizes the need for a quality work/life balance
- Coverage at our Westside, Hiawatha and Marion Urgent Care Centers. Schedule can be flexible and preferred in block type scheduling. May also include the new Anamosa Urgent care to open in the near future.
- No inpatient call coverage - Hospitalist Program is fully utilized
- Specialty Skills: minor procedures (i.e.: skin excisions, joint injections, casting, lacerations)
- This is a physician only position
Whether you are new to the state of Iowa or just to the Cedar Rapids area, UnityPoint Health - Cedar Rapids is excited to have you as part of our active, engaged community!
As a nationally-recognized small city to live and work, Cedar Rapids is home to two dozen Fortune 500 companies and more than 300 manufacturers who help provide numerous job opportunities and help create a thriving economy. Cedar Rapids also offers residents a low cost of living and tons to do with excellent dining, recreation and entertainment options. With so much to offer, it is no surprise Cedar Rapids has consistently been named one of America's Best Places to Live!
As the second largest city in Iowa, Cedar Rapids is…
- The largest corn-processing city in the world
- The second largest producer of wind energy in the United States
- One of the leading manufacturing regions in the United States
- One of the leading bio-processing and food ingredient centers in North America
- One of a few cities in the world with government offices located on an island
Cedar Rapids is home to almost 300 different manufacturing plants and two dozen Fortune 500 companies, including Rockwell Collins, General Mills, and Quaker Oats.
Connecting with a doctor matters to you. Traditionally, it could be easy to lose that important connection over the course of an illness or treatment. At UnityPoint Health Cedar Rapids, we emphasize the role of your physician, not just as a healer of individuals, but also as a professional team leader. As part of one of the nation's most integrated health systems, our team of professionals communicates with you to clearly and effectively address your health care in the most appropriate setting: whether that is a clinic, a hospital or at home. Please Click Apply!
Through relationships with more than 280 physician clinics, 32 hospitals in metropolitan and rural communities and home care services throughout its 9 regions, UnityPoint Health provides care throughout Iowa, western Illinois and southern Wisconsin. UnityPoint Health employs more than 30,000 employees, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the best outcome for every patient every time.
For more information, please contact Kelli Salow, Physician/Provider Recruiter at Kelli.Salow@unitypoint.org or (319) 730-9513