Seeking BC/BE GYN/Oncologist for hospital employed position in Johnson City, Tennessee with The Regional Cancer Center at Johnson City Medical Center.
- Full Time - BC/BE
- Call Share with Fellows and Hospitalists
- Highly Committed Hospital Administration
- Patient Centered and Multidisciplinary Care
- Brand new 26,000 sq ft facility including: Pharmacy, Lab, Imaging, Library, Conference Room, Meditation Room, Social Worker, Nutritionist, Spiritual Health, Research and the American Cancer Society
- Da Vinci Robot
- Competitive Income
- Excellent Full Package Benefits
- CME and Professional Dues
Please click Apply to send your CV to: Shannon Ellis
The Regional Cancer Center is COC accredited and provides the latest in technology and treatment in its comprehensive list of services. The affiliations held by The Regional Cancer Center are another statementof the quality care offered to the people of our region. Recently listed in Beckers top 100. Johnson City Medical Center is a St. Jude partner and has a state-of-the-art Cancer Center.
The Northeast Tennessee region's unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play. Johnson City, ranked #10 on the Forbes Magazine list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers in 2007, Top 100 Cities to relocate to, #9 Best Smaller Metros by Forbes. More community info: www.johnsoncitytnchamber.com/.
Find YOURSELF at Mountain States Health Alliance and enjoy all that this region has to offer!
O) (423) 431-5605