Wellspan Health in York, PA is seeking an internist or family practice physician with an interest in geriatrics to join WellSpan Geriatrics.
About the Practice
- Full service consultative practice including geriatric assessments in five nursing homes and seven assisted living facilities; No hospital responsibilities
- Call is telephone only and shared with four fellowship-trained geriatricians
- Outpatient only practice; admissions to York Hospital are managed by the patient’s PCP or WellSpan’s hospitalist service
- Each physician is supported by an experienced CRNP
- Geriatric social worker is an integral member of the team and performs cognitive testing prior to the physician’s initial assessment
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits including: loan repayment/generous signing bonus, liberal paid time off, CME with stipend, relocation allowance, retirement plan with generous match and professional liability insurance including tail coverage
As an employee of WellSpan Health you will join a 900-member physician-led medical group and enjoy an association with York Hospital, rated a “Top 100” hospital by Solucient and awarded Magnet designation.
- York Pennsylvania is a family oriented community, with excellent schools and a low cost of living
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include golf, a minor league baseball team, a symphony and a 42-mile recreation trail
Ann Reid, WellSpan Physician Recruiter, email@example.com, 717-812-4377