Practice Beyond Medication Management (Part Time/Full Time)
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- Must possess stellar interpersonal skills with drive to provide great patient care
Practice Opportunity Attributes
- Employed position within our multi-specialty group practice.
- Structure of practice can be inpatient-focused, outpatient-focused, or a combination of both
- No call required
- Practice location – Divine Providence Hospital, Williamsport, PA
MORE TIME WITH PATIENTS - Get to know your patients - with a focus on the wellness of our patients and the meaningful treatment they deserve, this outpatient practice allows for 60 minute initial evaluations and 30-minute follow-up evaluations. Practice in a traditional setting where you’ll receive support from an outstanding group of treatment team specialists, office personnel and management staff. In inpatient-focused, be part of a skilled, forward-looking multidisciplinary team in a 31-bed facility.
MORE TIME FOR YOU - Live in a thriving community where home life matters. Enjoy safe neighborhoods, affordable and desirable housing, strong school options, excellent restaurants, local festivals and community events, a vibrant cultural scene, regional airport, two colleges, and the wide-variety of outdoor recreational activities available for all ages (hiking, biking, boating, skiing, etc). Urban life (Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore) is accessible and within a 3-hr drive from Williamsport.
LOVE TO TEACH? - If yes, opportunities are available through our affiliation with both The Williamsport Family Medicine Residency program and The Commonwealth Medical College. Mentor medical students, lecture on the student or resident level, and lead hospital-wide Grand Rounds. Associate professorships available.
- Employed position within our multi-specialty group practice
- Competitive base salary with initial base salary guarantee & opportunity for growth
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Forgivable loan
- Opportunities for incentives
- CME stipend and paid time off
- Moving relocation reimbursement and more
SUSQUEHANNA HEALTH – consists of four hospitals and a multi-specialty group practice. Its leadership as a healthcare provider has been recognized by numerous independent rating organizations. Financial stability and investment in the hospital system is reflected by several recent and future expansion projects among all facilities. Planned capital projects in the future include an expansion of the Behavioral Health Department.
If you would like to be part of a growing, dynamic and financially stable healthcare organization, please contact:
Tracy Manning, FASPR
Susquehanna Health Medical Group
Just click Apply!