Duke Primary Care is looking for passionate, skilled primary care physicians to join our growing network of over 30 practice sites across the Raleigh/Durham area. If you’re a board-certified Internal Medicine physician with a desire to impact community health, we’d like to talk to you.
In joining Duke Primary Care, you’ll be part of an organization in which you can thrive and be proud of. We also provide a superior environment for our patients, constantly undertaking quality improvement initiatives that have resulted in quality metrics in the 90th percentile. At the same time we provide a superior environment for our physicians, with reasonable, achievable productivity expectations, and a work culture ranking in the 75th percentile.
You’ll be backed by a strong support staff and some of the latest information technology available, including the Epic electronic medical records system. You’ll also be part of our ongoing efforts to transform primary care through the application of lean management principles.
Strong candidates can expect a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives
- Additional incentives for quality and patient satisfaction
- Support for relocation expenses
- Signing incentives
- Generous contributory retirement program
- Generous paid leave time
- Tenure incentive after 4 years of service
- Malpractice insurance, including Tail
- Up to $3K reimbursement for CME per fiscal year
- Potential for children’s tuition support after 5 years of service