Wellspan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central PA, is seeking a full-time Emergency Department Physician for Ephrata Community Hospital (ECH) in Lancaster County. The ECH Emergency Department team of 9 physicians and 5 physician assistants pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent emergency care to over 35,000 patients per year.
About the Practice
- Full time emergency department physician – must be Board Certified/Eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Secure employment with a 800+ provider Medical Group
- Stable group of ER physicians with many years of experience at ECH
- Beautiful, newly renovated and efficient 25 bed ED
- Focus on patient safety – two physicians and two PAs cover busiest hours
- 12 hours shifts with equal rotation
- 24/7 hospitalist group handles admissions
- Ephrata Community Hospital is a 122 bed facility featuring a diagnostic cath lab (conversion to interventional lab by late 2015), all subspecialties and a collaborative nursing staff
- Patient population includes a large number of cardiac and pulmonary issues, minor motor vehicle accidents and pediatrics
- Large Plain community adds a challenging/interesting dynamic due to their stoic nature and self-pay practices
- Excellent administrative support and leadership including an on-site Director
- Competitive compensation and benefits including retirement and relocation. Paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1.5 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 60 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
Please click Apply. Ann Reid, WellSpan Physician Recruiter, email@example.com or 717-812-4377