General Adult Psychiatrist
- Location(s):Chicago's Northern Suburbs
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional BC/BE General Adult Psychiatrist. The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences is interested in expanding the general adult psychiatry service and seek candidates with a strong interest and experience in geriatric psychiatry, ECT, community psychiatry and consultation liaison psychiatry.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join a growing Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Department that offers state-of-the-art treatment that includes more than 16 clinical services.
- Become a member of an 875 plus physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 125 office locations with over 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago region.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
- Enjoy the full range of lifestyles that are uniquely available in the Chicagoland area.
EOE: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability, VEVRRA Federal Contractor
9977 Woods Drive, Skokie, IL 60077
Phone: (847) 663-8250 | Fax: (847) 663-8649